The Founders Society was established in 2013 to honor the dedication of the most generous donors and friends of the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network (SRN). Like the individuals whose commitment established each affiliate in our network, the support from our Founders Society members allows SRN to provide the best post-acute care in New England. So much is made possible in our organizations because of the generosity of donors like you. We are pleased to honor donors whose generosity supports our mission.
The Founders Society recognizes donors who have made a gift of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund in a fiscal year (October - September).
Benefits to Founder Society members include:
- Invitation to exclusive Founders Society events
- Invitation to private educational lectures with diverse topics given by our medical experts
- Exclusive access to a Personal Liaison in the Development Department
- Recognition of your generosity on our website
- Listing in our special giving publication
- Knowledge that your leadership gift has a profound effect on the patients and families served by the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
Join the Founders Society
For questions about the Founders Society please call the Development Office at (617) 952-6884.